QVI CLUB BRONZE PLUS
A specially designed membership type that provides you with the full range of QVI Club Bronze Membership benefits, as well as 1 year access to the QVI Points redemption website without the need to first purchase a QVI Points Privileged Access Qualifying product.
QVI Points is a very flexible way to customise, book and enjoy your holidays through our real-time interactive website. You can pick your destinations, accommodations, tours and activities, or choose a specially-designed vacation package; go for a cruise or select a car rental for a road trip. Once you’ve selected all the elements of your vacation, you can book and receive instant confirmations on all your reservations.
QVI Points can be purchased from the Repeat store in various fixed quantities to suit your needs and budget. For information on QVI Points products on the Repeat store, please click here.
The QVI Club Bronze Plus includes:
QVI Club Bronze Membership
- Three weeks’ vacation to be utilised one week every alternate year (3 weeks / 21 nights in total).
- 5-year membership.
- Occupancy for two to four persons.
- Access to Home Resorts, Limited Collection resorts, XchangeWorld resorts and Exclusive Boutique Collection resorts
- Option to transfer the QVI Club Bronze membership only to children, grandchildren and spouse.
- Option to gift your QVI Club Bronze membership vacation week to family, friends and associates by acquiring a USD50 Gift Certificate.
- Option to split your one week vacation into 4-night and 3-night stays in participating resorts offering the split week option. For the full list, please visit: http://www.xchangeworld.com/xplore_splitweeks.html.
QVI Points Virtual Access
- 1-year virtual access to the www.qvipoints.com redemption website without the need to first purchase a QVI Points Privileged Access Qualifying product.
- Points for redemption can be purchased from the RSP eStore.
- Access is valid for one year from date of activation of the QVI Points Virtual Access.
Terms & Conditions:
For QVI Club Bronze Membership
- No consolidation of vacation weeks till the last year of the membership.
- Usage Fee applies.
- Xchange Fee applies for XchangeWorld bookings.
- Split Week fee applies for split week bookings.
- All Usage, Xchange and Split Week fees may be revised without prior notice. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.
- QVI Club rules apply.
- Week vacation can only be utilised at QVI Club Home Resorts, Limited Collection resorts, XchangeWorld resorts or Exclusive Boutique Collection resorts .
- Week vacation cannot be redeemed, used or exchanged through the QVI Points virtual access included in this product.
For QVI Points Virtual Access
- Access to the QVI Points website is valid for one (1) year from date of activation of the QVI Points Virtual Access.
- The QVI Points component of this product grants only virtual access to the QVI Points redemption website to enable one to use the programme to purchase or redeem any product available on the QVI Points redemption website
- QVI Points access for the Bronze Plus membership does not include the benefits that would come with a QVI Points Privileged Access product purchased from the Qualify eStore, such as Points, the Qupons, complimentary accommodation, or BVs.
- QVI Points programme rules apply.
What are split weeks?
Split weeks are popular with members who prefer shorter holidays as this gives the consumer the option to split the use into two separate visits to a resort; such as a three-night stay and a four-night stay at different times of the year. A weekend split week is from Saturday to Tuesday (3-night stay) and a weekday split week is from Tuesday to Saturday (4-night stay). Reservations are usually granted on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability. For resorts offering split weeks, please refer to http://www.xchangeworld.com/xplore_splitweeks.html.
What are the differences between Vacation Club Membership & Q-breaks Packages?
QVI Club Membership is also known as Full Membership. Currently, there is a choice of Diamond, Platinum and Gold membership within the QVI Vacation Club. These are valid for 30 years. For Diamond, the member is entitled to two weeks every year; Platinum is one week per year and as for Gold, it is one week every two years. There is also the Silver membership, which is valid for 10 years with six weeks vacation to be utilised every alternate year, and the Bronze membership, valid for 5 years and with three weeks vacation for every alternate year.
Q-breaks Packages are mostly one-time vacation packages, with new ones being created and offered from time to time.
What are QVI Home Resorts? Where are the QVI Home Resorts located?
QVI Home Resorts are apartments, hotels or resorts that QVI owns and or possesses the right to use.
What is the Usage Fee?
The Usage Fee is a yearly fee payable by the member for the maintenance / repairs of QVI Club Home Resorts. The Usage Fee is payable within the year of entitlement, and to be paid before making a reservation, or to bank in (or deposit) the week for 2 more years.
To utilise the holiday week for the year or to save it for 2 more years, the Usage Fee is payable by 31 December. If the Member is not using his/her week for that year and not saving the week for future use, the Member does not need to pay the Usage Fee. As such, the week for that particular year is not entitled to the Member and will be forfeited.
For Diamond memberships, the Usage Fee is charged per entitlement (two weeks) per unit per year, even if you only choose to utilise one week and forfeit the other, and is subject to change from time to time.
When do I pay the Usage Fee? How can I carry over my holiday week?
If the member does not utilise the holiday week/s for the year, but wishes to bank in the week/s for future use, the Usage Fee is payable by 31 December of that year, so as not to forfeit the week/s. However, if the member does not intend to use his/her week/s for that year, or does not intend to bank in the week/s, the member does not need to pay the Usage Fee. The entitlement week/s for that particular year will then be forfeited.
The extension of the validity of the banked in week starts from the date of purchase of the membership, and not from the date when the week is banked in. The activation date is the date from which you can start using your week to make a holiday booking.
Example: If the membership is purchased on 22 April 2011, the first year of the holiday entitlement starts from 22 April 2011, and is valid until 31 December 2011. If no Usage Fee is paid during that time, the holiday entitlement is considered unused or unbanked, and will be forfeited after 31 Dec 2011 if the Usage Fee is not paid by then.
The holiday week for 2011 is considered activated only when the Usage Fee is paid, but the validity period will be 2 years from the purchase date, and not the activation date. For example, if you purchase a membership on 22 April 2011, but only pay the Usage Fee on 12 Dec 2011, then the 2-year validity starts from 22 April 2011 and lasts till 21 April 2013.
Usage Fee is charged per week per unit per year and subject to change from time to time.
Can QVI Club apply for Visas on our behalf?
QVI Club cannot assist in applying for travel visas; members will have to approach the relevant embassies or consulates themselves to obtain necessary visas and documents. Please note that travel arrangements and relevant expenses such as visas, flights, ground transportation, etc, shall be the member’s responsibility, and that room availability cannot be guaranteed at any desired time.
How do I make a booking at Home Resorts?
To expedite a booking, the following information needs to be submitted by phone, fax or email to QVI’s Customer Care:
- Choice of Resort (3 choices)
- Preferred travel dates
- Payment Details (if applicable)
Whenever possible, recommend a phone communication for speed and efficiency. Simply contact our Customer Experience Ambassadors at +603 7949 8288.
How many days in advance can I make my bookings?
At least 45 days prior to travel date. We encourage our members to book even earlier if possible to higher chance of securing their preferred travel dates.
What is Cancellation Policy?
Vacation Club Memberships
For QVI Club Home Resort booking:
Member may cancel a confirmed reservation and request for another use period by giving notice to QVI at least 31 days before check-in date.
If cancellation takes place less than 30 days or less prior check-in date, a cancellation fee of not less than USD50 will be applicable.
Full forfeiture of the entitlement week applies to cancellations made 7 days or less prior to the check-in date.
For XchangeWorld Resort booking:
For cancellation 60 days and above prior to check-in date, USD39 will be deducted from Xchange fee and your week will be saved for future use up to the expiry date of usage week entitlement.
For cancellation 59 days to 30 days prior to check-in date, USD49 will be deducted from Xchange fee and week will be saved for future use up to the expiry date of usage week entitlement.
For cancellations done within 29 days till the date of check-in, Xchange fee and week deposited will be forfeited.
I understand that the accommodation is for 2 to 4 persons. May I know the unit configuration?
All bookings or units are subject to availability depending on the resort. Most properties offer units that can accommodate up to 2 persons. The most common unit configurations are:
- Hotel Unit – The maximum occupancy is for 2 persons, with privacy for 2 persons
- Studio Unit – The maximum occupancy is for 2 persons, with privacy for 2 persons
- 1-Bedroom Unit – The maximum occupancy is for 4 persons, with privacy for 2 persons
I understand that I need a Guest Certificate if I am personally not going for the holiday or if my family or friends are using my package without me. How much is the Guest Certificate Fee? How do I pay?
Currently, the Guest Certificate Fee is USD50. You need to pay the Guest Certificate Fee upon the booking request. Credit card or e-card payment is accepted.
Can I bring guests along?
Guests are allowed so long as the provided number does not exceed the resort’s maximum limit per unit.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed.
How can I transfer my club membership rights to someone else?
Members must get the written consent of QVI Club to transfer their membership rights. A fee of USD75.00 each is payable by the transferer and the transferee for the transfer, for a total payment of USD150.00. Upon the registration of such a transfer, the transferee shall receive a new QVI Club Membership Kit, comprising a QVI ID card and details of the membership purchased. The transferee shall be bound by the Agreement and the Rules stated therein upon the registration of such transfer. Notwithstanding QVI Club’s consent to a transfer, QVI Club will not register any transfer of the membership rights until all outstanding payments due to QVI Club are settled by the transferring member.
Members’ Fee Guide
*Valid at selected resorts only.