A Courageous Soul
Accentuate your adventurous spirit with Bernhard H. Mayer®’s Spitfire watch; a modern and exciting timepiece named after the legendary fighter aircraft of World War II. Express the courageous fire within your soul through bright orange luminous numerals boldly standing out against the black dial with the iconic Spitfire plane resting upon it. A polished steel case houses reliable Swiss movement and the 3 o’clock date window highlights style with functionality.The Spitfire watch boasts a black aqua leather strap with orange stitching to complete this fashionable accessory and make a solid statement to flash your fire within.
|Case &Crown||Brushed/polished stainless steel|
|Caseback||Press fit stainless steel with engraved Spitfire plane|
|Glass||Sapphire crystal with antireflective coating inside|
|Strap & Buckle||Black aqua leather strap with orange stitching|
|Functions||Hour, Minute, Second, Date|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (50 metres/165 feet|
|Movement||Swiss Quartz – Ronda|
If you have a hand-wound watch, it is advisable to wind it every morning. Mechanical watches must be serviced at least every three to five years to have the mechanics checked and relubricated. The tiny parts inside the watch are under tremendous strain, so friction is their greatest enemy. Lubrication prevents the bearings from drying out and grinding away the steel parts.
Exposing your watch to high temperatures, such as placing it on the dashboard of your vehicle or submerging it in a hot tub, may cause the watch to malfunction, may shorten battery life, or may damage its internal components. Leaving the watch in extreme cold temperatures may cause irregular timekeeping.
Do not expose an analogue quartz watch to magnetism. If you do, it may temporarily stop operating or may show gain or loss in time.
To ensure that it maintains its water resistance, make sure the crown of the watch is always pushed against the case. You should have your watch checked once a year for water resistance. Condensation inside your watch is an indication that its water resistance has been affected.
For maximum performance, regularly wipe your watch with a clean, soft cloth. Stains, water spots and dirt that have accumulated on the case, crystal or bank may cause premature wear. If you use your water-resistant watch in the shower, chlorinated water or saltwater, rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly afterwards.
Care for the Crystal Surface
- A watch may have a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal face, but that doesn’t mean you should toss your watch on top of the dresser or into a drawer at the end of the day. It is better to store or wrap it in a soft cloth before placing it down.
- Replace broken or scratched crystals immediately. Even a hairline crack can bring dust or moisture into the mechanism, affecting the accuracy.
Care for Metal Bracelets
- If you participate in activities that cause you to sweat excessively, you may want to consider getting a watch with a metal bracelet or rubber strap, rather than a leather strap.
- Since the metal bracelet is worn next to the skin, it collects dust and perspiration, which becomes soiled if not cleaned regularly. This is particularly true of the inner mesh of the bracelet.
- When soil and rust are present in a bracelet, they are dissolved by perspiration and can cause staining of the cuffs and, in some instances, irritation of the skin.
- Wipe dirt and perspiration off with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. If the watch is water resistant, you can occasionally clean the bracelet with a soft brush and warm soapy water. Dry the bracelet completely.
- A toothpick can also be used to clean any dirt that has built up in the bracelet or casing of the watch.
Care for Leather Straps
- Straps that are made of natural and genuine leather will gradually deteriorate with constant exposure to perspiration. If not cleaned, perspiration can wash out the natural oils and cause the leather to become dry. Any moisture should be blotted with a soft cloth or paper towel and the strap should be allowed to dry naturally.
- Salt residue and soil can be removed from leather straps by cleaning it with a dampened soft cloth and mild soap (or saddle soap, which is special leather soap).
- Wear the strap slightly loose, with an allowance of one finger space between the wrist and strap. This invites air circulation and allows any moisture to evaporate.
Care for Rubber Straps
- Rubber straps should be washed frequently with mild soap and warm water using a soft brush.
- Solvents, oils, perspiration, tanning lotions and salt can cause rubber to deteriorate if not removed.
+ Qnet Life Site – 3 month
Unique Product Pages: Unique product landing pages for each product in your eStore lets you generate new leads quickly and communicate with them, effectively follow-up, and turn them into your Downlines or Retail Customers!
Email Marketing Campaigns: Easily manage and communicate directly with your prospects with pre-written email marketing campaigns for you to send to your leads to drive your business.
Call Scripts: Professionally-written call scripts available for you to ensure you say the right thing, ask the best questions, and turn prospects into downlines!
Integrated Calendar: Events posted by QNET Corporate instantly display on your calendar. Plus, you can add your own events and also get reminders for events on your cell phone or email inbox.
Task Manager: Be proactive and productive by easily tracking your tasks and follow-ups, monitoring your new Downlines, and streamlining your time so you can get more done at one go!
Contact Manager: Anyone who signs up through your site will automatically appear in your Contact Manager so you can build a strong network for the long-term!
• Contact Tracking: Never lose sight of a lead – see which prospects have visited your site, filled out forms and viewed emailed resource files.
• Email Tracking: Find out instantly when a lead is hot! Track all sent email and see when your contact open messages and click on links, making it easy to follow-up and stay in touch.
• Downline Communication: When composing an email or starting an email campaign, click ‘Send to My Team’ to send to everyone in your Downline in a matter of seconds and narrow down the recipients by country, rank or individually.
Orders and Sign-ups: Visitors can buy products or join your QNET team as an IR right on your site.
24/7 Video Tours: Present your products and opportunity message right every time-24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks, 365 days a year. Just tell your prospects to go to your site and take the free tour.
Lead Capture: When people visit your marketing site, the system can capture their contact information as a new lead using the contact forms located on most pages. Their info appears in the Contact Manager
Training Centre: Get the most out of your QNET LIFE SITE experience with essential training and support!
Website & Telephone Support: When email communication isn’t enough, call our friendly QNET Global Support Centre (GSC) and instantly receive answers to your questions.
Multilingual Options: In addition to English, your QNET Life Site page is now available in Arabic, French, Russian, and Turkish! The language option is located in the top right-hand corner of your QNET Life Site.
The QNET LIFE SITE is a powerful, automated marketing system. All you do is send people to your site, let the system work for you, and follow-up and close.
1. Send your prospects to your site
Prospects visit your QNET LIFE SITE. These prospects could be from your warm market such as family, friends, and co-workers, or even marketing efforts like Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords and other pay-per-click services.
2. Let the system work for you
Your website presents a 24×7 automated video tour, captures the contact information of interested visitors and starts sending them time-released emails. All while you are away from the computer!
3. Follow up and close
Newly-captured contacts appear in your Contact Manager. You continue to build the relationship using powerful tools in your QNET LIFE SITE Back Office. They buy your product or join your QNET team and your income grows.